TMS Direct offers you the chance to experience the TMS Suite of Profiles without Accreditation. Our TMS L&D experts will facilitate one-on-one debriefs with individuals or group debriefs with teams in our self-rater Profiles from the TMS Global platform. Find out more about what you can do with TMS Direct!
Benefits of TMS Direct include:
- Know where your strengths are and show what you can achieve
- Discover how to work with people who work in a different way to you
- Move your career development forward
- Identify best fit for the people in your team
- Develop strategies to get the best results from others
- Manage change and conflict with positive outcomes
What are you looking for?
Number of people
|Developing High Performing Teams||Growing Opportunities and Overcoming Obstacles|
|One person||TMP for Individuals||QO2 for Individuals|
|Two - four people||TMP for Individuals||QO2 for Individuals|
|Five or more people||TMP for Teams||QO2 for Teams|
Maximum team numbers are limited to 15 people – delivered virtually. Face to face delivery and larger group sizes available by negotiation. See terms and conditions here.
For bespoke consulting programmes, we recommend our TMS Associates – a network of highly experienced TMS practitioners who can tailor a programme specifically to your needs – Find a TMS Associate near you here or call our team for a referral.
Is TMS Direct for you?
Want to see if the TMS Profiles are the right fit for your organisation? Don't have the capacity for an in-house TMS facilitator? Looking for a career change but not sure where to start? TMS Direct, our answer to your need for a team building test or an individual career development test is here for you!
We recommend TMS Direct if you are:
- Looking for a team development activity
- Looking to find out more about the TMS Profiles and how to use them
- Wanting to know more before becoming accredited in our Profiling tools
- Looking to change careers or move organisations
- Recently in a new role or part of a new team
- New to leading teams and want to get the best start possible
- Seeking to maximise your personal potential
- Wanting cohesion in your Leadership Team Meetings
Get to know our Profiles
Team Management Profile (TMP)
The Power of Preference
The TMS Team Management Profile (TMP) is a leading solution among the world’s psychometric assessment tools for personal, and leadership development as well as for developing teams.
The TMP is not just about psychometric assessment, it…
Opportunities-Obstacles Profile (QO2)
Building Capable Leaders: Risk
The TMS Opportunities-Obstacles Profile (QO₂) personal development test highlights people’s predisposition to seeing opportunities vs obstacles in particular situations, and their probable approach to innovation, change and risk. If you are operating in an environment…