TMS Direct offers you the chance to experience the TMS Suite of Profiles without Accreditation. Our TMS L&D experts will facilitate one-on-one debriefs with individuals or group debriefs with teams in our self-rater Profiles from the TMS Global platform. Find out more about what you can do with TMS Direct!
Benefits of TMS Direct include:
- Know where your strengths are and show what you can achieve
- Discover how to work with people who work in a different way to you
- Move your career development forward
- Identify best fit for the people in your team
- Develop strategies to get the best results from others
- Manage change and conflict with positive outcomes
What are you looking for?
Number of people
|Developing High Performing Teams||Growing Opportunities and Overcoming Obstacles|
|One person||TMP for Individuals||QO2 for Individuals|
|Two - four people||TMP for Individuals||QO2 for Individuals|
|Five or more people||TMP for Teams||QO2 for Teams|
Maximum team numbers are limited to 15 people – delivered virtually. Face to face delivery and larger group sizes available by negotiation. See terms and conditions here.
For bespoke consulting programmes, we recommend our TMS Associates – a network of highly experienced TMS practitioners who can tailor a programme specifically to your needs – Find a TMS Associate near you here or call our team for a referral.
Is TMS Direct for you?
Want to see if the TMS Profiles are the right fit for your organisation? Don't have the capacity for an in-house TMS facilitator? Looking for a career change but not sure where to start? TMS Direct, our answer to your need for a team building test or an individual career development test is here for you!
We recommend TMS Direct if you are:
- Looking for a team development activity
- Looking to find out more about the TMS Profiles and how to use them
- Wanting to know more before becoming accredited in our Profiling tools
- Looking to change careers or move organisations
- Recently in a new role or part of a new team
- New to leading teams and want to get the best start possible
- Seeking to maximise your personal potential
- Wanting cohesion in your Leadership Team Meetings
Get to know our Profiles
Team Management Profile (TMP)
The Power of Preference
The Team Management Profile (TMP) is the flagship TMS profile and the leading solution amongst world’s psychometric assessment tools for personal and leadership development, as well as for developing teams.
The Team Management Profile is not…
Opportunities-Obstacles Quotient Profile (QO2)
Building Capable Leaders: Risk
The TMS Opportunities-Obstacles Quotient Profile (QO₂) personal development test highlights people’s predisposition to seeing opportunities vs obstacles in particular situations, and their probable approach to innovation, change and risk. If you are operating in an…