Integrate cutting-edge learning and development programs into your business
Join our network of over 24,000 practitioners globally
If you are ready to integrate the TMS suite of profiles into your people development or business improvement programmes, accreditation is the next step.
Accreditation is open to human resource professionals, management consultants and other business professionals or managers. In fact, it is recommended for anyone who is looking to garner the benefits of our learning and development programmes over the long term. Whether you want to take advantage of our programmes in house, or offer them as a consultant, we’d love to have you on board.
Benefits of accreditation
When you are accredited, you become a lifetime member of the TMS global family. This gives you permanent access to a host of benefits and resources, including:
- Ongoing support and advice from TMS Master Trainers
- A personal TMS Global Portal for TMS administration
- Exclusive member resources including session designs, workshop materials, handouts and research papers
- Opportunity to become a TMS Associate
- Access to our private TMS Accredited Practitioner LinkedIn Group to connect with TMS accredited peers and further your learning and development programs
- Invitation to complimentary TMS webinars, meetups and forums
- Access to promotional resources to help you promote your TMS accreditation
- Opportunity for ongoing learning designed to expand and build expert knowledge beyond accreditation
Ways to become accredited
With the virtual workshop route, our experts deliver accreditation through a combination of online learning and interactive webinars. This training provides you with the knowledge to effectively use your chosen profile with your own learners. Sessions are live with lots of opportunity for participation.
In our customised in-house workshops our L&D experts deliver accreditation that will enable you and your team to address specific needs and applications. In addition to learning the theory underpinning our psychometric assessment tools, we can focus on specific applications suited to your environment. For the ultimate in flexibility, we can run a customised accreditation programme tailored to your needs at your chosen date and time. We’re also happy to come to your chosen venue or deliver your training virtually. Get in touch to discuss what might work best for you and your needs.