The TMS Team Management Profile (TMP) is one of the world’s leading psychometric profiling tools for personal, team and leadership development.
The TMP is about learning, not just assessment. It identifies eight core activities (Types of Work Wheel), mapped against four work preference measures (RIDO Scale) which combine to create an individual’s unique Team Management Profile.
The benefits of understanding a team member’s Profile include:
- Being able to identify a person’s strengths and work preferences
- Developing greater self-awareness and strategies to improve performance
- Helping people understand why they work the way they do
- Providing a common language for teams to communicate with
- Enabling leaders to successfully and confidently assign people to projects and tasks
- Delivering objective, constructive and work-focused insights.
If you are operating in an environment where your teams or clients are seeking improved team effectiveness, greater understanding of team dynamics and opportunities for improvement, this simple and easy to implement Profile is affordable, agile and results-driven.
For Facilitators, Human Resource and Learning & Development professionals, becoming accredited is as easy as investing two days with our experienced Learning & Development team who will guide you through the process. Once accredited you will be armed with all the support tools you need to immediately integrate our Team Management Profile (TMP) into your programmes.
Our dedicated Client Services team provide the support you need to administer, process and manage your groups. In our recent national benchmarking study, our Client Services team were nominated as one of the primary reasons our Network Members stay with TMS.
The Team Management Profile (TMP) is used for:
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Graduate & Business School Programmes
- Executive Coaching
- Career and Succession Planning
The Team Management Profile (TMP) includes:
- Unlimited access to the TMS Online Hub for 3 years which includes online simulations, applications, activities and e-books
- A Comprehensive TMP Development Guide
- Personalised feedback based on individual Profile results
- A strategy for improved decision making and problem solving at work
The benefits of the Team Management Profile are for everyone in a workplace - individuals for self-awareness and professional growth, teams to learn and grow together and for organisations to create high performing, connected and engaged teams. The TMP is a lifelong learning approach that evolves with you on your career journey.
Kathy Wooller, Evolve Pro Australia
View other profiles
Opportunities-Obstacles Profile (QO2)
Building Capable Leaders: Risk
The TMS Opportunities-Obstacles Profile (QO2) highlights people’s predisposition to seeing Opportunities versus Obstacles in particular situations, and their probable approach to innovation, change and risk. If you are operating in an environment where your teams or clients...
Window on Work Values Profile (WoWV)
Building Capable Leaders: Values Alignment
The TMS Window on Work Values Profile (WoWV) focuses on the alignment between personal and organisational values, and provides a solution when misalignment presents itself. If you are operating in an environment where your teams or...
Linking Leader Profile (LLP|360)
Building Capable Leaders: A 360° Solution
The TMS Linking Leader Profile (LLP|360) is one of the world’s most widely used 360° multi-rater diagnostics. The LLP|360 identifies performance around fundamental people, task and leadership-related skills.
Based on 360° feedback, the Profile provides a...