The TMS Linking Leader psychometric testing Profile (LLP|360) is one of the world’s most widely used 360° multi-rater diagnostics. The LLP|360 identifies performance around fundamental people, task, and leadership-related skills.
Based on 360° feedback, the Profile provides a gap analysis of the extent to which the leader should and does demonstrate the key behaviours. Used to support leadership development, coaching and performance management, the Profile starts a conversation around priorities and allows a realignment of expectations. The LLP|360 provides leaders with:
- Critical insights into their work-related behaviour
- A gap analysis of the extent to which they demonstrate these behaviours
- Real-time strategies to improve leadership skills that can be implemented immediately.
As a leading psychometric diagnostic, the LLP|360 enables organisations to benchmark, monitor and measure performance improvement over time.
Competitively priced, the LLP|360 is offered as a standard bundle for up to eight raters. For groups larger than eight, we simply charge a small fee for each additional rater making it easy for you to cost your client proposals.
For Human Resource and Learning & Development professionals, becoming accredited is as easy as investing a day of your time with our experienced facilitators.
Once accredited you'll be armed with all the support tools you need to immediately integrate the Linking Leader Profile (LLP|360) into your programmes – and our dedicated Client Support Team are here to help you administer, process and manage your groups.
We're never far away and always ready with a smile!
The Linking Leader Profile (LLP|360) report:
- Is simple to navigate and understand
- Is easy for leaders and coaches to generate an effective action plan together
- Complements and builds on other TMS Profiling tools
- Can be applied to individuals and groups
- Integrates a detailed narrative, supported by graphics and analytics
- Gets right to the actionable outcomes
- Quickly identifies areas of misalignment
- Details the key focus areas for development
- Provides a guide for ongoing development
Linking Leader Profile (LLP|360) applications include:
- Leadership Development
- Management Programmes
- Performance Coaching
- Executive and Mentoring Programmes
View other profiles
Team Management Profile (TMP)
The Power of Preference
The TMS Team Management Profile (TMP) is one of the world’s leading psychometric profiling tools for personal, team and leadership development.
The TMP is not just about psychometrics, it's about learning. An understanding of the eight…
Opportunities-Obstacles Quotient Profile (QO2)
Building Capable Leaders: Risk
The TMS Opportunities-Obstacles Quotient Profile (QO₂) personal development test highlights people’s predisposition to seeing opportunities vs obstacles in particular situations, and their probable approach to innovation, change and risk. If you are operating in an…
Window on Work Values Profile (WoWV)
Building Capable Leaders: Values Alignment
The TMS Window on Work Values (WoWV) personal development test Profile focuses on the alignment between personal and organisational values, and provides a solution when misalignment presents itself. If you are operating in an environment…